Thursday, February 21, 2013

Running around

Since I've been here for a little less than a month, I finally decided it was probably about time I exercised. I went on a nice little run Sunday which I've been meaning to blog about for a) to let the world know that occasionally I do work out and b) to share some of the cool sights around the area where I live!

The buildings here are so beautiful! 


Yeah there's a gate like this in front of my house as well...

Sculpture in Piazza Concilazione


Lo Gnomo gelato... it tastes even better than it looks! 

I have probably been eating too much gelato. I'm also not so hot at cooking so what I've been eating in the dorms has been pretty limited. Although mozzarella and tomatoes with balsamic vinegar has always been a favorite of mine, and it's so cheap here! 


Ana, Alex and I also made some pasta and chicken the other night. I fooled Nick when I sent him this picture... he thought we had cooked something really fancy and goes "what is that golden thing?" 

My response?



"A chicken nugget." Gotcha.


Well, it's time to go stalk some models and designers outside the Prada show because it's fashion week in Milan! 

Ciao for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment